JLSB Chefs’ Showcase 2013
Sunday, March 24, 2013, 4:00 - 8:00 PM
Atrium at the DoubleTree Hotel South Bend
Join area chefs for great food, drink, demos, and silent and live auctions featuring local chefs.
- Baker's Restaurant at DoubleTree Hotel
- Bistro 933 at Hilton Garden Inn - Chef Carlos Casadio*
- Centerplate Catering - Chef Kip Peters*
- Chef G's Catering
- Corndance - Chef Nicholas Ruse*
- Ivy Tech - Chef Brent Spring*
- Legends of Notre Dame - Chef Brent Gregory*
- Lifestyle Treatment Centers
- Martin's Cooking School
- Palais Royale - Chef Tonya McGowan*
- Papa Murphy's Pizza - Chef Mark Liddell*
- Ruth's Chris - Chef Ivan Cruz*
- Simply Catering to You - Chef Robert "Red" Fisher*
- Unity Gardens
- University of Notre Dame - Chef Donald Miller*
- University of Notre Dame - Chef Philip Wenzel*
* Denotes chefs who are also participating in the live auction.
Tickets are $45 prior to the event, $50 at the door. Click on the link below to purchase your tickets now! Other ticket options are:
- Crystal Sponsor $500 - includes 4 event tickets with reserved seating, plus listing in Chefs' Showcase program, in JLSB League Lore, and on the donor recognition board.
- Porcelain Sponsor $250 - includes 2 event tickets, plus listing in Chefs' Showcase program, in JLSB League Lore, and on the donor recognition board.
- Reserved Table $360 - includes 8 event tickets with reserved seating. Perfect for a group of friends, colleagues, or board members!.
Wine, beer, and soft drinks included. Dress code is smart casual.
Chefs’ Showcase is held in partnership with the American Culinary Foundation (ACF), South Bend Chefs and Cooks Association. Gastronomic delights abound as guests sample food prepared by top-notch local chefs and bid on chefs services in a robust live auction. A Silent Auction features items donated by JLSB members and local merchants. Proceeds support JLSB community initiatives and the local ACF culinary education scholarship fund. This casual event is a popular way to welcome springtime.