JLSB Chefs’ Showcase 2014
Sunday, March 30, 2014, 4:00 - 8:00 PM
In the newly renovated Morris Inn on the campus of Notre Dame
Join area chefs for great food, drink, demos, and silent and live auctions featuring local chefs. Restaurants and chefs are still being added!
- Bistro 933 at Hilton Garden Inn *
- BHG Chinese Bistro - Chef Steven Qiu *
- Carbon Golden Malted - Chef Travis Hamel
- Carriage House *
- Catering by Design - Chef Laura Strunk *
- Centerplate Catering - Chef Kip Peters *
- Ciao's Italian Bakery and Restaurant - Chef Rosa Ciao
- Elkhart Area Career Center - Peter Pica
- Fat Cam's at Garver Lake
- Gigi's Cupcakes - Dee Florea
- Javier's Bistro - Javier Mendez
- LaSalle Grill - Chef Eamonn McParland *
- Legends of Notre Dame - Chef Brent Gregory *
- Ruth's Chris Steak House - Chef Ivan Cruz *
- Sorin's - Chef Ross Olling *
- University of Notre Dame - Chef Alan Seidler *
- University of Notre Dame - Chef Philip Wenzel *
- Weiss ' Gasthaus - Chef Kenny Slisz *
- Woochi Zing Japanese Fusion - Chef Evan Lee *
* Denotes chefs who are also participating in the live auction.
Tickets are $50 prior to the event, $55 at the door. Click on the link below to purchase your tickets now! Other ticket option:
Group of 8 Tickets - $380 - includes 8 event tickets. Perfect for a group of friends, family, colleagues, or board members!
Wine, beer, and soft drinks included. Dress code is smart casual.
Chefs’ Showcase is held in partnership with the American Culinary Foundation (ACF), South Bend Chefs and Cooks Association. Gastronomic delights abound as guests sample food prepared by top-notch local chefs and bid on chefs services in a robust live auction. A Silent Auction features items donated by JLSB members and local merchants. Proceeds support JLSB community initiatives and the local ACF culinary education scholarship fund. This casual event is a popular way to welcome springtime.