The Junior League of South Bend’s Done-In-A-Day (DIAD) program provides a
dedicated group of Junior League members to selected projects/events with
volunteer support to ensure completion and success of the events involved.
Junior League is focused on supporting new and on-going projects and events
that positively impact our community. If your nonprofit organization is in need of
women power to achieve your goals, the Junior League of South Bend members
would welcome the partnership.
Organizations must be 501(c)(3) agencies that would provide League members
with meaningful, high quality volunteer opportunities. The Junior League of
South Bend looks to support events and programs that will develop the potential
of our women, expose them to community issues and needs, and empower them
to make positive community change.
1. Requests for DIAD volunteers are accepted at all times of the year. We
request 6 weeks of notice for an event to provide ample time for review
and to secure volunteers.
2. Each application will be reviewed by the DIAD Committee to ensure it
meets all criteria listed below.
3. JLSB reserves the right to evaluate and accept applications based on
DIAD guidelines, the JLSB membership calendar and JLSB members’
4. The chair of the DIAD Committee will notify applicants whether or not the
DIAD Committee can/will provide the requested volunteers.
Apply for Volunteers Today!
1. Please email our DIAD Committee at email@example.com
2. Include the following information:
1. Name of Organization
2. Contact Person
3. Contact Person phone number and email address
4. Project/Event Name
8. Volunteer Responsibilities
9. Quantity of Volunteers
10. Dress Code for Project/Event Volunteers
Criteria for DIAD Eligibility
1. Project/event must state clearly defined goals and objectives.
2. Project/event must take place within JLSB’s membership area.
3. Project/event may not involve fundraising for your organization or concern
political or religious matters. Volunteers will not be provided for
4. JLSB’s DIAD applications are requests for volunteers or donated items
such as canned goods, toiletries, holiday gifts, etc.
5. Applicants/agencies agree to coordinate all marketing and public relations
efforts involving a DIAD project/event with JLSB’s Communications Vice
President. All promotional materials, which include our name and logo,
should be approved by the President and Communications Vice President
prior to use. Applicants agree to give JSLB appropriate sponsor credit by
including the JLSB name and logo on advertising, flyers, brochures and
other materials created to advertise the event or project.
6. Applicants/agencies agree to highlight JLSB’s DIAD project/event in
agency newsletter following completion and send a copy to Community
VP and DIAD Chair.